Each Seafood Feast Package features our house seafood varieties + seafood conservas from around the world. All ready to eat -- simply plate and serve. Each collection serves 4-6 and includes:
- Smoked Octopus in Bullwhip Hot Sauce - There’s nothing like the canning triumvirate—heat, pressure, and time—to infuse the flavor of spicy piri piri, garlic, and a hint of kelp into their octopus. Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce is flavor first, heat second. 6oz tin
- Ortiz Tinned White Meat Tuna in Olive Oil - 2.9 oz Tin
- Espinaler Scorpion Fish Pate - Scorpionfish live in the reefs, they eat a lot of shrimp and lobsters, so some people say they actually taste sweet like a lobster. 3oz tin
- Ekone Habanero Smoked Oysters - Ekone is a Chinook word meaning “Good Spirit." Originally home to the Chinook Tribe, Willapa Bay is a large estuary in the southwest corner of Washington. It is considered the cleanest and most productive coastal ecosystem remaining in the continental United States.3oz tin
- Patagonia Lemon Caper Mackerel - 4.2oz tin
- House Made Hot Smoked Salmon Fillet - citrus brined and smoked over fruit wood; fully cooked and ready to eat (store in the fridge), around 5oz each
Based on availability, flavor or product substitutions may be made when necessary -- trust us, it will still be great!