Each season, our neighbors at Ash & Elm Cider Co release a special selection of four hard ciders, and we work together on the perfect pairings...and trade discount codes!
Our Cider Pairings Package contains just the food (no ciders) and anyone can order it, but members of Ash & Elm's Cider Club enjoy an additional 10% Off.
(Want the ciders? Take advantage of these discount codes when you order from Ash & Elm Cider Co: Use discount code GOOSE15 for 15% off when you sign up for the Cider Club here or use discount code GOOSE10 for 10% off when you order "The Seasonal Bundle" from Ash & Elm. )
This season's Charcuterie & Cheese Pairings Package serves 6+ and includes:
- Tulip Tree Creamery's Dutch Tulip: this award-winning Indy creamery's take on a Dutch-style cheese inspired by Gouda with a smooth and sweet profile + mild finish. Contrast this cheese's buttery texture with crisp, bright Honeycrisp Cider made with local apples from Beasley's Orchard in Danville, Indiana. About 8 oz piece.
- Pig and Fig Terrine: our country-style pork terrine with dried figs, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves brings winter spice to the light, bright, and floral flavors of dry Pear Vanilla Cider. About 8 oz piece.
- Wild Fennel Sausage: our smoked pork sausage with Magnifici del Mezzogiorno fennel seeds from Calabria, Italy, plus aniseseed, sage, crushed chilies, and red wine -- its wild, warm spice dances with Sugar Plum Snowday Cider. Four fully-cooked links in each 12oz package.
- Stagberry Salame: our elk salame with a touch of pork for texture plus dried blueberries macerated under locally-made dry mead brings berry flavors that mirror the fruit in Blackberry Obscura Cider. About 6oz link, ready to slice at home.
- Spent Grain Crackers by Indy's own Four Birds Bakery, 4oz package
- our house-made Bacon Jam, 8oz container