boneless hams cut and trimmed by hand, cured under New Day Crafts' "Shelby Blue Ribbon" Strawberry and Rhubarb mead + spices and then smoked
fully cooked; simple to heat and serve hot or slice for sandwiches, egg dishes, and more
- whole hams, about 7-10lbs each, serves 10-16
- half hams, 2.5-4lbs each, serves 5-8
orders of $75+ ship free!
Your ham is fully cooked. If you'd like to serve it warm, here’s how we recommend warming it up…
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Unwrap ham and place in shallow roasting pan on roasting rack. Pour any juices from the ham package over the ham.
3. Cover bottom of pan with a little water. (Optional: instead of water, use stock, cider, wine, or orange juice.)
4. Cover ham and roasting pan with a loose "tent" of aluminum foil, and seal edges of aluminum foil tightly around rim of roasting pan. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes per pound.
5. With about 30 minutes left in heating time, remove ham from oven and baste with juices from pan. Return ham to oven uncovered and continue heating. Basting can be repeated several times during those last 30 minutes.
6. Final internal temperature of ham should reach 140 F. Remember, ham is already fully cooked, but heating to this temperature helps ensure it’s warm throughout.
7. Remove ham from oven and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.