Featuring locally foraged winter mushrooms, this mix of dehydrated maitakes, chestnut, and black pearl mushrooms is conveniently packaged in a mix for an easy dinner side.
Delicious paired with our House Smoked Salmon.
Each package serves 2-4
Ingredients: Arborio Rice, Dehydrated Local Mushrooms, Powdered Local Mushrooms, Dehydrated Shallots.
Additional Ingredients Needed: 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock, 5 TBSP olive oil, 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Warm olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium to low heat.
- Remove just the dried mushrooms from the kit and saute them for 3-5 minutes in the olive oil until they begin to soften.
- Set aside the seasoning packet and add just the rice to the pan with the mushrooms -- mix well until rice is evenly coated with olive oil.
- Add wine and stir constantly over medium heat until reduced completely.
- Add 3 cups of broth to completely cover rice and continue to stir until it is absorbed by the rice.
- Stir in seasoning packet.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of broth slowly while continuing to stir until the rice is cooked through and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!