house-made fish cakes of salmon, cod and rainbow trout with ginger, scallions, paprika, lemon, cilantro, and more
four 4oz salmon cakes -- fully assembled and ready to cook & serve (see easy instructions below)
Serve our house-smoked fish cakes as an appetizer, or as an entree paired with a winter green salad, or even as a sandwich or wrap. Also delicious with our Bavarian Mustard, Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce, and St. Elmo's Remoulade
Salmon Cake Ingredients: smoked salmon, smoked cod, smoked rainbow trout, sweet potato, panko bread crumbs, scallions, eggs, lemon, cilantro, mayonnaise, hot sauce, paprika, lime, piquillo peppers, cayenne, garlic, salt, pepper.
Contains eggs & wheat.
- Store fish cakes in freezer and thaw before preparing.
- Pour about a 1/2 inch of the high-heat oil of your choice into a sauce pan and warm over medium heat. (High-heat oils -- like canola, vegetable, sunflower, safflower, soybean, and more -- have a higher smoking point than extra virgin olive oil or butter.)
- Once the oil is hot, sauté Salmon Cakes until warm through and golden brown on the bottom. Carefully turn each Salmon Cake to brown the other side. (About 4-5 minutes each side.)
- Remove Salmon Cakes from the pan and place on a paper towel. Let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Serve as you like -- we especially enjoy condiments like our Bavarian Mustard, Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce, or St. Elmo's Remoulade